17 December 2008


Happy Holidays!

Many of you know that I really LOVE what I do for a living and that I am lucky to have a family that supports & encourages me to travel my 'path'.

With the ugly economy our family has decided to really cut out the 'extra crap' that we don't need for Christmas. You know what I mean, the little filler things that add up to be a lot.

Instead, we are making trying to find things to spend money on that are really close to our heart and that could at the same time help someone else out, you know, Pay it Forward.

So, for any reason, you have a few extra dollars, please consider giving to this teacher who lives in an area where we are trying to move to that teaches creative writing/literature and wants to make penmanship fun for her kids to learn!!!


No comments: